BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Blessed be the Almighty


Murderer of God

"Blessed be the Almighty...
Blessed be God's name..."
Why, but why would I bless Him? (67)
What are You, my God? (66)
What does Your grandeur mean...? (66)
In the face of all this cowardice (66)
This decay (66)
This misery (66)
Face-to-face with the angel of death (34)

My eyes had opened (68)
I no longer pleaded for anything (68)
Man is stronger,
Greater then God (66)
But look at these men;
Whom you allowed to be tortured
Slaughtered,
Gassed,
Burned (68)
I no longer accepted God's silence (69)

(Wiesel, Night)

http://godwithus1.wordpress.com/2009/02/16/a-heavenly-valentines-gift/an-old-wooden-cross-photographic-print-c12040086/

4 comments:

  1. Great poem! the quotes you chose fit together really well. I liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I LOVE this poem Tasha! If it is not blog of the week i will not be a happy blogger o__o.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great blogg natasha!!! XD Everything that this guy or people are saying all makes sense. God, the one that you pray to and the one that you rely on to keep you safe, he is letting this horrible thing happen to all the Jewish people. I would agree with all these people and how angry and sad they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful poem, Tasha! Well done! Gives me goosebumps! :)

    ReplyDelete